The lightweight and ultraportable TELESIN Charging Case for Rode Wireless GO & GO II can hold three wireless components (typically two transmitters and one receiver) and features a built-in rechargeable 4000mAh battery that will last for up to 17.5 hours and can simultaneously charge three wireless components up to 2.5 times on a single charge.
The case itself is charged in two hours via its bidirectional USB Type-C port, allowing you to charge external devices, including mobile phones. A power indicator shows the case's charging status. The attached lanyard makes lets you wear the dark gray case necklace-style making it easy to keep track of your wireless system. A USB cable is included.
At a Glance
- Storage and charging functions in one: can store 3 Rode microphones and charge them at the same time—safe and portable
- Compatible with Rode Wireless Go and Wireless Go II series
- One-button control: quick press twice to manually stop charging, long press for 10 seconds to reset the entire system
- USB Type-C 18W two-way fast charging: supports charging other mobile devices, meeting the charging needs of various devices
- The shell is made of ABS material, which can adapt to various complex environments and is fire resistant and flame retardant
- The maximum charging power is 18W when using fast charging input, the maximum charging power is 15W when using non-fast charging input, the maximum charging current can reach 5A, and the charging efficiency is up to 94%
- The charging box can be fully charged in two hours and offers up to 17.5 hours of battery life. It can charge 3 devices 2.5 times at once. It can stop charging when it's full. (Data from TELESIN Labs, actual conditions subject to change due to usage environment and usage conditions)
- The charging box has a power indicator, and the remaining power is apparent at a glance. When fully charged, all 4 LEDs are lit, when not fully charged the power display decreases gradually